- Full Business Advisory Role
- High Profile Client Portfolio
- Dynamic Culture & Progressive Outlook
Throw away those boring navy suits and conservative ties – this highly regarded Business Advisory firm delivers more than financial advice for its clients; it facilitates lifestyle opportunities! From their perfectly located city fringe location complete with sweeping city views, their client portfolio is equally dynamic and entrepreneurial. Could you be the “Accountant” they are seeking to join their team?
Enjoy the buzz and sense of purpose across the business in an environment that rewards effort and values you as an individual. Headed by a dynamic leadership team, this unique business will support your career development and provide you for a first-class administrative support network. Of course, an attractive salary is offered to ensure you have the scope to realise your own lifestyle goals!
Working across a portfolio consisting of business and independent clients, you will:
- Provide best practice accounting and wealth management advice to maximise your clients’ financial position and comply with statutory reporting
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns and BAS for a variety of industries and entities from start to finish
- Maximise business efficiency through identifying and implementing process improvements and workflow
- Managing and monitoring a portfolio of clients including invoicing.
- Identify opportunities to increase profitability by introducing new clients and expanding the services utilised by existing clients
This is an autonomous role within the business and requires:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting CA/CPA qualified backed by 10+ years’ experience in a public practice environment
- Excellent time management skills with the focus on maximising billable hours
- The ability to think “outside the square” while operating in a fully compliant and ethical framework
- A dynamic communication style that engages clients with an entrepreneurial flair
- Proficient with Xero and XPM will be highly advantageous
Make sure your knowledge and experience are working for you. Take the next step to realising your own career and lifestyle goals by joining a business that values your efforts. Applications will be treated in strict confidence and should be accompanied by a brief cover letter outlining your approach to business advisory.
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider suitably qualified candidates with the right to work permanently in Australia. Our client is looking for a long-term team member, making this role not suitable for individuals on temporary or travel visas.
PLEASE NOTE: NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.