- Successful Australian Owned Business
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- No Experience Required, Positive Attitude a MUST!
Innovative, award winning and versatile, these are the qualities that make a successful business. Add an awesome product range and top notch customer service and you have a great company with a fantastic future. Wouldn’t this be a great place to start your career?
Learning the business from the front line as an Internal Sales Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound customer enquiries
- Preparing sales quotations and sending product literature to prospective customers
- Assisting field sales team with internal product availability enquiries
- Providing general sales support and administrative duties as required.
This role would be an ideal first career role for a graduate in a marketing or business discipline or a current student completing studies online. To be successful you will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office software with the ability to quickly adapt to new packages
- Have an eye for detail and capacity to grasp new concepts and processes
- Be ambitious and seeking an ongoing career within a progressive and successful company.
Now is the time to get your career off to a fabulous start. With full training and ongoing mentoring and professional development, this outstanding opportunity will not last for long! ACT NOW and send through your résumé by following the “apply” link.
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider candidates with the right to work permanently in Australia. Due to international border closures, applicants who are not currently resident in Australia will NOT be considered. As this is a career role, applications from candidates holding a Working Holiday Visa will also NOT be accepted.