- Innovative Industrial Product Range
- Great Team Environment
- Western Suburbs Location
As a market leader in their field, this successful company prides itself on its quality and unmatched customer service. Through consistent growth they are currently seeking a dynamic and versatile, Internal Sales Executive.
A key member of the sales team your role will be varied and include:
- Process customer orders/plan/schedule deliveries and prepare shipping documentation
- Attend to customer enquiries and liaise with the sales team for follow up
- Provide effective communication between sales and customers
- Plan and prepare purchase requisition to purchasing / procurement.
- Ensure on time deliveries to customers
- Expedite purchasing / procurement / sourcing for inward deliveries from suppliers
- Liaise with store for outgoing deliveries to customers
- Play an active role in customer retention program
- Prepare and issue work orders to store for assembly and packaging work
- Prepare quotations to customers and ensure prompt follow-up
To be successful in this role you will:
- Preferred 3 – 5 years customer service experience in similar industry
- Be able to effectively communicate in both written and oral forms of the English language
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Well versed with Microsoft Office and experience in an ERP system
- Mature, Responsible, Independent self-starter and fast learner
- Pleasant disposition and team player
- Must possess good interpersonal skills as well as good communication skills
- A positive and flexible working attitude is a must!
Attractive remunerations / allowances shall be offered to successful candidates who meet the requirements. Full product training will be required. Ready to put your customer focused skills to the test? Send your resume (in Word format) TODAY!