- Award Winning Builder of Custom Homes
- End to End Involvement Across Projects
- Full Training & Support Provided
Acknowledged for their style and quality, this successful company works closely with their clients to deliver custom designed homes across Melbourne. With the focus on green construction their homes create the perfect blend of modern living with environmental sustainability. A family-based business, they are currently seeking to appoint a talented Administration Coordinator to join their team.
Working from their North-Eastern facility, you will be involved across the business. This will include:
- Liaising with suppliers, clients and contractors to facilities efficient & timely communication
- Data entry into project management CRM, ensuring accuracy of records and project timelines
- Creation of internal & external correspondence including project updates and company announcements
- Coordinating client meeting schedules and assist with managing handover schedules
- Being the focal point for enquiries and keeping senior management advised of any outstanding issues
- Day to day processing of invoices and matching P.O
- General administrative functions as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a talented and efficient administrative professional with relevant experience in a dual accounts / admin role, ideally in the custom homes / construction sector
- Have solid skills, particularly accounts and CRM software
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise professionally with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- A critical eye for detail and expert time management skills
- The desire to be a key member of a company with a strong commitment to excellence in all areas.
Time for a career tree change? Excellent opportunity in leafy NE suburb for an experienced Accounts/ Admin professional.
If you are ready to make a positive change in your career, now is the time to act!
Applications are NOW OPEN and should be in Word format. All applications are treated individually and in the strictest of confidence.
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider suitably qualified candidates with the right to work permanently in Australia. Our client is looking for a long term team member, making this role not suitable for individuals on temporary or travel visas.