- Progressive Technology Company
- Flexible Home/ Office Options
- Inclusive Culture that Celebrates Success
A full-solutions technology company, this successful business supports an active and expanding client base from their offices strategically situated across Australia and New Zealand. As their business grows so too does their requirement for exceptional individuals to become part of their family. This includes an opportunity for a talented Accounts Officer to work from their HO in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
What is involved?
- Full AP & AR function, including invoicing, reconciliation and debtor management
- Fortnightly payroll for all salaried staff
- Processing of expenses and extra-ordinary payments
- Working with senior management to identify and implement process efficiencies.
What are we looking for?
- An outgoing and positive person with at least 2-5 years experience in a full function accounts role
- Intermediate level experience with Xero, MS Office and the ability to quickly adapt to various online portals
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Drive, commitment and the desire to take full ownership of your role.
- Flexible work options including the ability to work up to 2 days from home (after the training period)
- An excellent salary paid fortnightly
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
- A dynamic culture where the individual is recognised and success is celebrated.
This is YOUR chance to be part of their family! Applications are open but don’t delay, as this opportunity will not last!
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider candidates who are currently resident in and have the right to work permanently in Australia. As the Australian Government have closed our international borders, we CANNOT consider applicants from candidates not currently resident in Australia.