- Salary + Attractive Bonus
- Beautiful Modern Showroom
- Eastern Suburbs Location
With style and sustainability at the heart of their range, our client is a leading supplier to trade and retail customers to the Melbourne metro area. Through continued growth, they have an opportunity for an experienced customer focussed Showroom Sales Consultant for their beautifully appointed Showroom located in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs.
As a key member of the team, your role will offer you variety, with a range of duties including:
- Attending to telephone, email and showroom sales enquires
- Liaising with warehouse and production staff on order progress and expected delivery schedules
- Dealing with invoice and pricing queries
- General sales and administrative support as required.
As this position is a front-line role, it is essential that you:
- Have excellent communications skills, take pride in your personal presentation
- Are computer literate with intermediate level proficiency in MS Office
- Have a passion for sales, with showroom or furnishing sales experience
- Can commit to 4 days a week (8:00am to 4:30pm) & Saturdays (8am to 2pm).
If you are customer focussed and love sales, this is the ideal role for you. Full product training will be available and would be perfect for individuals with homewares or furnishing sales experience.