- Global Medical Company
- Established Quality Practices & Systems
- Great Culture & Support
Acknowledged to be the leaders in their field, this successful medical company has a long and proud history of supplying quality products and patient care services across the globe. From their local operations in Melbourne, they supply consumable products across Australia and New Zealand, and equipment for the world. An opportunity has now arisen for a suitably qualified and progressive Quality Assurance Manager to join them.
Reporting to a Regional Quality Manager, your role will focus on ensuring the delivery of best practice quality systems. This will include:
- Overseeing the day to day management of the quality process including final batch release authorisation
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to identify improvements to systems and processes
- Responsibility for the satisfactory completion of external audits and compliance with global company systems and processes
- Oversee the investigation and remediation of non-conformance issues and working with production to overcome any systemic problems
- Facilitate GMP and Quality training across the business
- Regular reporting to local and regional management on all quality related matters.
This is a key role within the Australian business and will require:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Science, Medical Science or related discipline
- A minimum 5 years practical experience in a Quality role in pharmaceutical /medical devices environment
- Knowledge of relevant ISO standards, TGA protocols and QMS, with auditor experience highly regarded
- Proficiency in documentation tracking and controls systems such as QDocs and QTrack
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- A proactive approach and ability to engage with individuals across departments and cultures
- The attitude of continual learning and challenging the status quo to deliver best practice across the quality portfolio.
A competitive salary, fantastic team culture and a supportive management make this a fantastic opportunity for a talented and progressive Quality Manager. While leadership experience in a pharmaceutical or medical devices company is preferred, candidates with experience in packaging or related sectors should also be encouraged.
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and should be accompanied by a short cover letter outlining your leadership approach.
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider candidates who are currently resident in and have the right to work permanently in Australia. Due to international borders remaining closed, applicants who are not currently resident in Australia CANNOT be considered.