- Key Support Role with Progression Opportunities
- Industry Leader & Fantastic Culture
- Great Location in Growing Sth East Corridor
Respected as a leader in their industry sector, this successful Australian company continues to deliver a quality service in their high profile field. Busier than ever, they are seeking to appoint an experience Purchasing Officer for a key admin support role within their growing Procurement Team.
Central to all aspects of the business, your role will include:
- Preparation of Purchase Orders ensuring items are as per agreed budget and placement with approved suppliers
- Reconciling invoices against P.Os and allocating to appropriate cost centre
- Liaising with finance team for approvals of P.Os and credit notes
- Timely and accurate updating of supplier details in ERP system to facilitate data collection for reporting
- Identifying cost efficiencies and process improvements as appropriate.
- Assist with fleet & facility management and capital expenditure initiatives
- Providing administrative support to Procurement Team Managers.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least 5 years in a purchasing role, backed by formal qualifications in either Procurement /Supply Chain, Accountancy or related business disciplines
- Be familiar with, credit and cost centre allocations and working within agreed budgets
- Have intermediate level proficiency with MS Office software including Excel & MS Teams and familiarity with Great Plains, MS Dynamics or similar packages
- Demonstrate a critical eye for detail and exceptional mathematical aptitude
- Be a team player who enjoys taking ownership of your role
- Be a stand-out person looking for a career, not just a job!
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, ongoing support and career progression opportunities, all within a company that values YOU as a person. Be part of this team – send your CV in Word Format and take the first step towards the best opportunity this year.
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider applications from individuals who are currently resident in and have the right to work permanently in Australia. With Australian borders closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we CANNOT consider applications from candidates outside Australia.