- Fast Paced Role in a Company Going Places
- Variety, Challenge & Sense of Achievement
- Fabulous Port Melbourne Location
A successful division in a growing frontline service company the past 12 months has certainly been busy. With no signs of slowing down, the senior leadership team have a fabulous opportunity for a dynamic and versatile individual to undertake core PA and Administrative functions.
In keeping with the pace of this organisation, your roles will be varied and will include:
- Providing diary management and communications support for the division’s General Manager and Sales Manager
- Assisting with the preparation of client presentations using company templates and style guides
- Assembling quotations, response to tenders and requests for information (RFI) in conjunction with the sales team
- Ensuring timely distribution of internal communications including those generated from HO
- Assisting with events and associated hospitality as required.
The successful applicant will:
- Have approximately 2 years in a PA or Admin support role, preferably in a busy sales of service office
- Have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Be tech savvy, with proficiency in MS Office software including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Have an outgoing personality who thrives working in a busy and responsive team
- Be seeking a long term career in a company that values the individual and offers excellent career progression.
Offering an excellent salary package plus a company culture that is inclusive, supportive and personal, this opportunity will set you up for future career progression. Free parking is available both on site and close to the office. Get your skates on – submit your application NOW.
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider applicants who are currently resident in and with the right to work permanently in Australia. Considering the closure of International borders by the Commonwealth Government, we CANNOT accept applications from candidates not currently resident in Australia.