- Ownership of End to End Marketing Function
- Digital & Traditional Channels
- Excellent Package & Future Opportunities
What do you get when you combine European technical brilliance with Australian adaptability? Add innovation from joint venture partners and you have a company with a premiere product range covering mining, construction, transport and agriculture. With an exciting future ahead, they are seeking to appoint a talented Marketing Specialist to support traditional markets and harness new opportunities.
Working closely with a talented and dynamic Sales & Marketing team you will:
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategic initiatives to promote the company brands and product range across digital platforms and general media channels
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure marketing communications are timely, effective and within approved budgets
- Provide promotional material and update technical brochures to comply with Australian needs and advertising guidelines
- Support the Marketing Manager in the analysis of and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and external providers
- Provide key support for special projects and product launches as required.
This is an end-to end role which requires:
- Formal qualifications in Marketing & Communications or Business, preferably with a focus on Digital Marketing
- 3-5 years in a hands-on B2B marketing role with an industrial product focus
- Intermediate- advanced level proficiency with graphic design software including Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Proven capabilities with multi-channel marketing initiatives covering both traditional and digital platforms
- Excellent communication skills with a practiced eye for detail
- Proficiency in the use of CMS, e-campaign software and MS Office applications
- The passion to excel and drive to exceed expectations in a strong team-orientated environment.
This is a career opportunity, not merely a job. Candidates with the appropriate qualifications and experience can be expected to be well rewarded with an attractive salary package and opportunities for ongoing growth and progression.
YOUR career journey continues right here. Secure your future by submitting your CV, together with a brief cover letter outlining who you are as a Marketing Specialist.
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider candidates who are currently resident in and have the right to work permanently in Australia. With international borders closed due to Federal Government regulations, applicants NOT currently living in Australia CANNOT be considered.