• Key Support Role in Executive Management Team
• High Profile Projects Focus
• Successful Australian Company with Progressive Vision
From humble beginnings to a powerhouse in the building services sector, this successful Australian company has a leading role in most of our commercial buildings. Working on key projects across government, public and private sectors, their expertise and progressive outlook ensures ongoing success and growth. This success is only possible with the leadership of a quality Executive Team, and an equally impressive team of Executive Assistants. Currently, they have an opportunity for an equally impressive Executive Assistant in a key support role.
Working at the highest levels within the company, your primary focus will be supporting the General Manager- Special Projects and will include:
• Complete diary management, including scheduling appointments, all travel and accommodation arrangements and attendance at corporate events and functions
• Handling confidential correspondence, ensuring critical deadlines are met
• Preparing reports and presentations for Executive level meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
• Attending Executive meetings, taking minutes and distribution within agreed timeframes
• Ensure engagement at Executive & Executive Support level with key Industry Associations, Corporate Sponsors and Clients
• Organising conferences and corporate events, including travel, accommodation and entertainment
• Managing Group credit card reconciliations and expense reporting
• Oversee the efficient administration of the Group including maintenance of all systems, document control and provision of office supplies
• Supporting the EA to the MD as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have at least 5 years prior EA experience at Executive Level in a large, corporate environment
• Hold formal qualifications in an Administration related discipline
• Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with proven capabilities handling commercially sensitive information
• Be highly organised, deadline driven and have a critical eye for detail
• Be fully proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Ideally, have exposure to the building / building services industry.
• Have the flexibility to work at both a South Eastern and City Fringe Office
This is truly a fabulous opportunity to work with a leading company at the forefront of major projects. An excellent salary package and a unique, supportive company culture make this a prized opportunity. To register your interest, please submit your CV together with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
Arrow Group is committed to equal opportunity, equity and diversity but can only consider candidates currently resident in and with the right to work permanently in Australia. Applicants holding a Working Holiday Visa or who require sponsorship will NOT be considered.