• Key Support for Business Development & Marketing Team
• Proactive Role with Autonomy & Variety
• Leading Company with Excellent Growth
Leading the way in the installation and maintenance of essential services within the building sector, this successful Australian company continues to win major projects. Partnering with high profile corporations and prestigious institutions, their progressive Business Development & Marketing team has an opportunity for a proactive Administration Manager to join them.
Supporting the team’s administration, your role will be varied and include:
• Assisting with the preparation of high quality professional presentations and tender submissions, incorporating detailed technical data, drawings and images
• Documentation control and maintenance of specification and image library
• Organising client meetings, conferences and events including key corporate events with peak industry bodies
• Review all tender and bid processes to ensure compliance with quality standards and company procedures
• Coordinate diaries, travel and accommodation requirements for the team
• Prepare reports and presentations for meetings, attending as required to take key minutes and action items
• Actively seek to identify process efficiencies, streamlining processes and improving outcomes
• Undertake general administrative support for the team and wider Executive support team as required.
This role will require:
• 3-5 years in a keys admin / marketing support role within a dynamic organisation
• Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office software with familiarity in Adobe Creative Suite highly regarded
• Solid communication skills, especially dealing with senior executives from high profile companies and government departments
• A sense of tenacity, drive and passion to provide excellent administration support in a fast moving and competitive environment
• The desire to be part of a successful team, delivering opportunities and financial success to the organisation.
A team player who thrives working autonomously, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package and conditions in solid and supportive company. While not essential, experience in the building / building services sector will be highly regarded. Take the first step in being part of something special- submit your confidential application together with a cover letter outlining how you would support this team.
Arrow Group is committed to equal opportunity, equity and diversity, but can only consider candidates who are currently resident in and have the right to work permanently in Australia. Applicants holding a working holiday visa or who require sponsorship will NOT be considered.