- Key Support Role in Dynamic Group
- Established Company with Exciting & Progressive Outlook
- Great Location – No CBD Commute!
The powerhouse driving business success for the Group, this division is at the frontline of strategic, new business development. An established and highly regarded organisation, they have a progressive outlook and continue to enjoy business success and company growth. With clients across public and private enterprise, their history is proud and their future exciting! Currently, they are seeking to appoint an equally dynamic individual in key EA and business support role.
In a fast-paced role with plenty of variety you will:
- Provide full administrative support to the Executive Sales Director and senior management team including diary management, correspondence and management reports
- Compile briefing presentations and special projects reports in conjunction with sales and marketing teams
- Assist with project research administration and the preparation of sales packs and tender documentation
- Coordinate meeting requirements including IT needs, reports, agendas and distribution of minutes
- Maintain documentation control systems and CRM update including video files and image libraries
- Assist with the coordination of conferences, events and corporate hospitality as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a driven and capable EA with an energetic outlook and a polished output
- Have previous experience in a fast-paced administrative role within a highly competitive, commercial environment
- Display excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the capacity to engage with external and internal stakeholders across all levels
- Have the highest standards of integrity and adherence to strict confidentiality
- Be deadline driven with the ability to prioritise and the flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office software including PowerPoint
- Thrive in a busy and challenging environment that requires a high level of drive, determination and an absolute “can-do” attitude.
This is no ordinary admin role and requires an extraordinary candidate! If you LOVE being at the centre of the action – this role is for YOU! An excellent salary package including additional benefits, a company culture that is second to none PLUS the convenience of working in the south eastern suburbs, THIS IS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE! Applications are currently OPEN with an immediate start available for the right person. Look no further…. the best is right here!
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider applicants currently resident in and with the right to work permanently in Australia. Due to the continued closure of international borders, we CANNOT accept applications from candidates who are not currently in Australia an no sponsorship can be provided.