- Global Company – Strong Australian Presence
- Great Culture & Supportive Management
- Fantastic Port Melbourne Location
From their Port Melbourne based Melbourne Showroom this successful European company continues to have a strong presence in Australia. They are currently seeking a versatile and proactive individual to take on a varied Customer Service role.
What is involved?
- Handling inbound calls, to assist with tech enquiries & warranty advice
- Processing sales orders
- Providing updates on delivery schedules and confirmation of proof of delivery
- Advising on prices and product availability
What is required?
- A positive and welcoming manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with computer systems and ability to adapt to new software
- A definite can-do attitude and genuine interest in learning and developing new skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude ideally with exposure to trades sales or support.
What are the Benefits?
- Full training and support
- A great team environment
- Great Port Melbourne Location
- Full-time, permanent Monday- Friday hours.
If you LOVE dealing with people, this is a fantastic opportunity to flex your Customer service super star muscles! Please send through your resume today. Immediate start is available.
Arrow Group is committed to equal opportunity employment but can only consider candidates currently living in and with the right to work permanently in Australia. Applications holding a Working Holiday Visa or who require sponsorship will not be considered.