- Australian Owned Company
- Well Known Consumer Products
- Brilliant Dandenong South Location
The manufacturing powerhouse behind a stable of favourite house-hold brands, this successful Australian Company continues to grow and diversify. Always innovative, their future potential is truly exciting, capably managed by a dynamic and visionary leadership team. With new product lines and fabulous prospects for continued growth, they are looking to appoint a versatile and proactive Customer Service Officer.
A genuine all-rounder, you will be working as part of a capable and close knit team. Your role will be varied and will include:
- Handling inbound enquiries about product specifications and stock availability
- Taking & entering orders into Great Plains and generating invoices
- Overseeing showroom sales, ensuring adequate stock availability and effective merchandising
- Providing support to sales, accounts and general administration teams.
To effectively manage the variety of this role you will:
- Be an experienced Customer Service Officer, ideally with prior exposure to the wholesale nursery
- Possess excellent attention to detail & communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to multi- task, juggling competing priorities and adapt to changing needs
- Have a mature outlook with the desire to be true team player but able to work autonomously
- Be knowledgeable in the use of Great Plains or similar software for invoicing plus Paperless (or other ERP) for inventory functions
- Ideally have showroom style sales experience with exposure to counter sales, merchandising and stock control
- Be a genuine all-rounder, looking for a long term opportunity in a family orientated company.
If you have been looking for a “home” rather than just a place to work, look no further! An attractive salary plus overtime payments together with a family atmosphere make going to work a pleasure.
Interested parties should submit their application by following the “apply” link.
Arrow Group is committed to equal opportunity employment but can only consider candidates who are currently resident in and have the right to work permanently in Australia. Applicants on a Working Holiday Visa or who require sponsorship will NOT be considered.