- Growing Company with Entrepreneurial Flair
- Dynamic Team & Great Culture
- Close to Transport, Trendy Shops & Gyms
The future of work has already arrived in this progressive company supporting the finance and property sectors. Established in the late 90s, they have the perfect blend of a solid base combined with exciting growth and are looking for an equally dynamic Customer Service Office to be part of their future success.
Working as a key member of a supportive team, your days will be busy dealing with a range of clients. This will involve:
- Handling phone and online enquiries
- Liaising with internal Sales Teams & Business Consultants
- Updating their cloud-based CRM
- Processing invoices and general admin.
What are we looking for?
- A bright and driven individual with a flair for Customer Service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great eye for detail
- 2-3 years experience in a professional environment
- Strong admin skills in a fast paced environment
- The willingness to own your role and grow your career.
- A great team culture and supportive leadership
- Brand new office with state of the art coffee machine & fresh fruit provided
- Fantastic location surrounded by cafes, trendy shops and gyms PLUS transport just metres away
- Great salary package and genuine work/life balance.
Sounds too good to be true, right? WRONG… this role is everything offered plus more! You will kick yourself if you pass this opportunity. Don’t take the risk… secure your future by sending your CV through TODAY.
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only accept applicants currently resident in and with the right to work permanently in Australia. Through Government regulations, our International borders remain closed, therefore we CANNOT accept applications from candidates outside Australia.