- Full Business Advisory Role
- High Profile Client Portfolio
- Dynamic Culture & Progressive Outlook
Throw away those boring navy suits and conservative ties – this highly recorded Business Consultancy firm delivers more than financial advice for its clients; it facilitates lifestyle opportunities! From their perfectly located city fringe location complete with sweeping city views, their client portfolio is equally dynamic and entrepreneurial. Could you be the Accountant they are seeking to join their team?
Enjoy the buzz and sense of purpose across the business in an environment that rewards effort and values you as an individual. Headed by a dynamic leadership team, this unique business will support your career development and provide you for a first class administrative support network. Of course, an attractive salary if offered to ensure you have the scope to realise your own lifestyle goals!
Working across a portfolio consisting of business and independent clients, you will:
- Provide best practice accounting and wealth management advice to maximise your clients’ financial position and comply with statutory reporting
- Maximise business efficiency through identifying and implementing process improvements and workflow
- Support, mentor and develop the skills of team members including new graduates and support staff
- Identify opportunities to increase profitability by introducing new clients and expanding the services utilised by existing clients
- Undertake professional development to ensure you are at the forefront of legislation and industry innovation.
This is an autonomous role within the business and requires:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting backed by 3-5 years experience in a public practice environment
- Excellent time management skills with the focus on maximising billable hours
- The ability to think “outside the square” while operating in a fully compliant and ethical framework
- A dynamic communication style that engages clients with an entrepreneurial flair
- The hunger to success and the thirst for continual professional development.
Make sure your knowledge and experience are working for you. Take the next step to realising your own career and lifestyle goals by joining a business that values your efforts. Applications will be treated in strict confidence and should be accompanied by a brief cover letter outlining your approach to business consultancy.
Arrow Group is committed to equity and diversity but can only consider suitably qualified candidates who are current resident in Australia and possess full work rights. Due to the continued closure of our international borders, we CANNOT consider any candidate who is not currently living in Australia including individuals who require sponsorship.