- Newly Created, Autonomous Role
- Progressive Company & Inclusive Culture
- Brisbane Metro Focus
An exciting opportunity in a newly created position, this progressive company sets a new standard for service excellence. Enjoying sustained growth, they have a role for a dynamic and experienced Key Account Manager to support their top clients across the Brisbane area.
Working closely with the MD and a first class customer service team, your role will be relatively autonomous and will include:
- Building and maintaining solid relationships across all levels for nominated accounts
- Identifying and resolving any service issues on behalf of your clients
- Seeking opportunities to strengthen the business relationship across the account portfolio through recommendation of additional services
- Attending major events, client evenings and industry evenings as appropriate
- Working with operations, customer service and logistics teams to identify new opportunities and services to further grow the business
- General account reporting and associated administration as required.
Ideally you will have:
- Solid knowledge of the transport and logistics business
- Exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to build strong and enduring relationships across all levels
- An open approach to problem solving, viewing obstacles as fresh opportunities for service excellence
- An eye for detail and an ear for new opportunities backed by solid business acumen
- The passion to work within a niche organisation committed to raising the bar in a highly competitive, customer focussed sector.
This is a genuine opportunity to use your previous experience and expertise to map out your own role. An attractive salary package plus car / car allowance together with laptop/ tablet and phone is sure to attract Account Managers looking for something special.
Applications are open, and should be submitted together with a cover letter outlining what you would bring to this unique Account Management Role.
Arrow Group is committed to Equal Opportunity but all candidates MUST have the right to work in Australia.