- Established & Growing Company
- Supportive, Family Orientated Environment
- Dandenong Area from 2018
Manufacturing a range of high quality plastic containers, this successful and growing company will be moving into their brand new Dandenong site early 2018. With secure orders and a busy production schedule, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Shift Coordinator to join their Dayshift team.
A hands-on Production role, your responsibilities will include:
- Rostering staff to cover production requirements, maximising machine efficiency and individual workloads
- Oversee the day to day factory floor operation, making sure all quality inspections, labelling and packing is undertaken to customer requirements
- Reviewing all production documents for accuracy and referring issues to the Production Manager
- Monitoring operator performance, identifying and undertaking any training needed for new and experienced operators
- Ensuring all staff follow safe work practices, identifying hazards and potential risks.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have been in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment, preferably with experience in high speed injection moulding machinery
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised and proactive in rostering staff
- Ideally have prior experience using Epicor or similar ERP software in a manufacturing environment.
This is a regular Day Shift role, (6am-2.30pm) with potential for overtime and occasional weekend work. Moving from their Monbulk “home” of many years, the company offers a supportive, family friendly atmosphere and an exciting future from their purpose built Dandenong site.
Applications are currently open, with an immediate start available.