Arrow Group offers a professional and solutions orientated service to both Clients and Candidates. We view our business as partnering you in your business. Why settle for “off the shelf” when you can have a customised product at a competitive price.
Equally Candidates, your career is just as important to us as it is to you. We take the time to value you as an individual not just a entry into a database. Entry level to Executive, our tailored approach ensures the right candidate for the right job
……the first time.
Schools nearly back and your teenager may be looking to earn some $$$ with a part-time job. In this series, we have given some tips to get them started. Don’t forget that your teenager
Step 1…. Get READY
- Have a résumé ready. Include leadership roles at school and sporting clubs, plus involvement with out of school activities- e.g. Scouts, Drama Groups.
Step 2….. Get SET
- Get your résumé out there! Print copies and drop them into local businesses. Ask to speak to the Manager / Hiring Manager
- Dress as though you are working
Step 3 – GO…..
- Be interview ready – get your hair cut, have an interview outfit clean, ironed and ready to go
- Find out a bit about the business prior to interview
- Be punctual